June 2018 Progress Report

Short month for me because I have to do some travelling for work, but I did get some stuff done.

  • Got the database issues worked out, so profile creation is fully working.

  • The way AWS lambdas and databases talk to each other imposes some limitations I did not expect. But the openness of the games API that I have designed is really important to me. I’m not giving up on that. So I’m currently evaluating the various workarounds.

  • Once that’s decided, I’ll move to issuing challenges and starting games.

  • Closed down the virtual servers I had running the non-AWS version of the site. So I moved the blog and wiki to Github. I apologize that links seem to be breaking frequently. Once we actually get into a beta testing stage, I will be much more careful about breaking links.