August 2018 Progress Report

less than 1 minute read

Multiple family visits and a chest cold made August a slow month, but progress was still made.

  • I found a workaround for that vexing EFCore bug.

  • But I also ran into another AWS constraint that is really throwing a wrench in things. The new Serverless Aurora service is supposed to be released sometime this year, which will fix the problem, but who knows when it will actually happen.

  • So for now I’ve decided to focus on the game board rendering code. First up will be an SVG renderer. Then one day I’ll look at click & drag options. It will be packaged as an NPM module and is currently on GitHub (not much to see yet).

Slowly but surely.

Categories:

Updated: