July 2016 Progress Report

less than 1 minute read

July has been a difficult month. Not only has work been extremely busy, we’ve a number of deaths in the family, which brings with it many family gatherings. As a result, I’ve had no extra development time.

With the time I’ve had, I’ve started beter understanding how React and Redux work. The front end can communicate with the back end now, and I’ve settled on Saga for handling the asynchronous components. User authentication from the front end is almost working. I hope to actually be able to start testing games in a month or two.

Sorry for such a short update this time ‘round. Please visit the Super Duper Games Google Group if you have questions or suggestions. See you in another month!

Categories:

Updated: