To create an Abstract Play account, you must agree to be bound by these terms. You can revoke your consent at any time by deleting your account. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at GENERAL BOX.
- You must be at least 13 years of age to use our services.
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs or content that is submitted or displayed using your account.
- You may not share your account nor may you have multiple accounts.
- You may not abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate other users.
- You may not attempt to impersonate or otherwise mislead players, including using unicode tricks to duplicate display names.
- You may not use Abstract Play for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users must comply with all local laws, including laws regarding online conduct, acceptable content, and copyright.
- You may not modify, adapt, or hack Abstract Play webpages or servers or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Abstract Play.
- You may not create or submit unwanted communication to other members.
- You may not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your account. You understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the user content posted on our sites. Despite our best efforts, you understand that you may be exposed to offensive or unwanted materials. You agree that you use our services at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate our services at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to alter the terms of service at any time, pursuant to applicable laws. Substantive changes will be announced in the “Announcements” section of the website.
- We reserve the right to delete accounts and ban users at our discretion, pursuant to applicable laws.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content that we determine to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or that we believe violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service.